Soon after assuming office, Kerala (southern state of India) Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan kicked up a storm by publicly supporting the Athirappilly hydro electric project, which environmentalists said, if implemented, would create ecologic imbalance in the area and destroy the Athirappilly waterfalls, the largest natural waterfalls in the state.
- The best mercury test analyzes blood, hair, and urine to identify the type of mercury you have in your body, allowing you to determine the best course for detoxification
- Glutathione is the dominant agent that binds to and helps move mercury and other heavy metals out of your tissues. Part of effective detox involves upregulating chemistry that then mobilizes and eliminates the metals
- Three pillars of heavy metal detox are: cleanse and clear your GI tract of metals and toxins, optimize glutathione, and upregulate detox genes. Kidney- and liver-supporting herbs and supplements are valuable adjuncts
Girls are unhappier with their lives and more likely to have depression than their male peers, researchers found.
Traders work on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) during morning trading March 30, 2009, in New York City. All U.S. stock indexes were down sharply this morning, with the Dow dropping 288 points at one point, on the news from the Obama administration suggesting potential bankruptcy for General Motors and rival carmaker Chrysler. Yesterday the Obama administration demanded the resignation of GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner as a condition of the administrations’ ongoing bailout plan for the struggling auto industry. Mario Tama/Getty
- The yield spread on 2- and 10-year US Treasuries is close to inverting, which has often been a reliable indicator of recessions.
- But the fixed-income chief at $US6 trillion fund manager BlackRock said investors who are too focused on the yield curve could be missing the main game.
- Jeffrey Rosenberg said instead of worrying about a recession, investors should focus on rebalancing their portfolios to maintain profits as rates begin to rise.
A breakthrough nutritional study conducted at the Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont and published in PLoS ONE has found that just 248mg of magnesium per day leads to an astounding reversal of depression symptoms in study subjects.
Do these images prove that early Christianity had FEMALE priests? Vatican unveils frescoes hinting that women held power in the early Church
- The 230-240 AD frescoes were found in the Catacombs of Priscilla of Rome
- One fresco shows a group of women celebrating banquet of the Eucharist
- Another shows woman with outstretched arms like those of a priest
- Vatican says assertions that these women were priests are ‘fairy tales’
Este centro de rehabilitación recibe a niños de entre 12 y 18 años que son internados para poder ser curados de esta “enfermedad”
Es bien sabido que en la actualidad el uso del teléfono celular se ha convertido en temas de estudio por parte de diversos grupos de médicos y científicos, debido a la gran adicción que estos aparatos causan. La gran cantidad de horas que la gente pasa junto a un dispositivo ya es considerada en muchos países una enfermedad.
If the mother is stressed over a longer period during pregnancy, the concentration of stress hormones in amniotic fluid rises.