Discover the simple techniques to help experience deeper joy, cheerful contentment, and long-term happiness
But simply choosing happiness doesn’t always make it so. Many times, you can’t simply force a smile and make believe that everything is coming up roses.
Thankfully, there are much more effective ways, based squarely on research-proven Positive Psychology strategies and concrete techniques that can help you deal effectively with life’s challenges and attain long-term happiness.
That’s why the health experts at Harvard Medical School have created the all-new Positive Psychology Course — the exclusive interactive resource that helps you apply the same tools that are widely used by mental health professionals to help treat a variety of condition, from stress, anxiety and anger to coping with grief and loss.
Step-by-step, Harvard’s Positive Psychology Course will give you strategies to build happier, more positive lifestyle. Enroll today and you’ll discover how to…
- Get into the happiness “flow” — that happy zone where you’re super engaged and absorbed both at work and in your leisure time.
- Keep the burden of “too many choices” from robbing you of pleasure. Discover the powerful impact of a stress-relieving “choice diet.”
- Let go of resentment, envy and grudges — emotions that hurt you more than they hurt people who may have wronged you.
- Develop the resilience to handle difficulties more easily and bounce back more rapidly after dramatic or unpleasant events.
- Stop procrastination or beating yourself up when things go wrong with powerful “self-compassion” techniques.
- Develop an unshakable attitude of gratitude with specific techniques that help lead to more positive emotions, stronger relationships and a greater ability to deal with adversity.
- Increase your focus and alertness with two simple stress-relieving “mindfulness” techniques you can use today.
- Short-circuit the anxiety caused by Facebook envy, Twitter rage and other social media hazards with three simple strategies.
- Savor more pleasure in your life with specific “enjoy the moment” activities — and why multitasking is the enemy of savoring.
- Experience the “warm glow” of happiness by re-discovering a universal trait of a life well-lived.
- Enjoy happier, more resilient relationships with the help of surprisingly simple activities.
- And more powerful techniques from the mental health experts at Harvard Medical School.
- Put the power of Positive Psychology to work for you now. Enroll in the Harvard Positive Psychology Course now and see how you can gain a happier, more contented outlook on life!
New online course from Harvard Health Publishing