It’s often said that happiness is a choice: You can either choose to be happy or choose to be sad, stressed, or anxious.
But simply choosing happiness doesn’t always make it so. Many times, you can’t simply force a smile and make believe that everything is coming up roses.
Thankfully, there are much more effective ways, based squarely on research-proven Positive Psychology strategies and concrete techniques that can help you deal effectively with life’s challenges and attain long-term happiness.
That’s why the health experts at Harvard Medical School have created the all-new Positive Psychology Course — the exclusive interactive resource that helps you apply the same tools that are widely used by mental health professionals to help treat a variety of condition, from stress, anxiety and anger to coping with grief and loss.
Step-by-step, Harvard’s Positive Psychology Course will give you strategies to build happier, more positive lifestyle. Enroll today and you’ll discover how to…
- Get into the happiness “flow” — that happy zone where you’re super engaged and absorbed both at work and in your leisure time.
- Keep the burden of “too many choices” from robbing you of pleasure. Discover the powerful impact of a stress-relieving “choice diet.”
- Let go of resentment, envy and grudges — emotions that hurt you more than they hurt people who may have wronged you.
- Develop the resilience to handle difficulties more easily and bounce back more rapidly after dramatic or unpleasant events.
- Stop procrastination or beating yourself up when things go wrong with powerful “self-compassion” techniques.
- Develop an unshakable attitude of gratitude with specific techniques that help lead to more positive emotions, stronger relationships and a greater ability to deal with adversity.
- Increase your focus and alertness with two simple stress-relieving “mindfulness” techniques you can use today.
- Short-circuit the anxiety caused by Facebook envy, Twitter rage and other social media hazards with three simple strategies.
- Savor more pleasure in your life with specific “enjoy the moment” activities — and why multitasking is the enemy of savoring.
- Experience the “warm glow” of happiness by re-discovering a universal trait of a life well-lived.
- Enjoy happier, more resilient relationships with the help of surprisingly simple activities.
- And more powerful techniques from the mental health experts at Harvard Medical School.
Put the power of Positive Psychology to work for you now. Enroll in the Harvard Positive Psychology Course now and see how you can gain a happier, more contented outlook on life!