Watch Dr. Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D explain how our thoughts, whether they’re right or they’re wrong, are actually changing our biology.

Watch Dr. Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D explain how our thoughts, whether they’re right or they’re wrong, are actually changing our biology. The Buddha said, “What we think, we become.” Epigenetics is now saying, “What you are thinking is translated into chemistry, which will determine what you will become.”

Only 1% of disease is due to genetic defects, while the remaining 99% is directly attributable to the environment and our nervous system’s perception of the environment. What it represents is this: the influences of our thoughts are translated into chemistry, which leads to inappropriate behavior and to what we call disease.

Watch for Free now at gowsim.com/dr-lipton/
#WSIM2017

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s